DIVORCE THIS HOUSE (DESIGNATION) - 1st Time at KAAR! - 12 CE - 2 days, 9a - 4p
Please note that due to renovations to the KAAR Education Center, this class will be held at the Lighthouse Knoxville Event Center. Click here for directions.
Earn the prestigious RCS-DTM designation offered for the first time at KAAR!
Divorce and Elder Real Estate Designation Course - 12 CE
KAAR Member 25% Discounted Fee:
Only $399 (from $450!) and NO ANNUAL FEE!
CATERED LUNCH BOTH DAYS.
After this course you will be able to:
- Improve the divorce real estate process for your clients to boost your bottom line as you positively impact their lives during a challenging life change
- Land lawyers and mediators as trusted resources while establishing repeat referrals
- Avoid the 3 biggest agent mistakes that block leads from lawyers
- Streamline divorce real estate listings instead of dreading them
- Generate listings and increase productivity
FREE Bonuses - Membership Benefits:
- Your RCS-D™ designation credential will help you stand out from the competition
- EXCLUSIVE RPI tracking tool needed by lawyers and mediators to enhance due diligence
- FREE membership on DivorceThisHouse.com with access to designee resources (including digital library) and no annual renewal fees
- FREE listing on RCS-D™ Directory USA with no annual renewal fees
- FREE Fast-Track Coaching to help you land 3 lawyers in 3 weeks
- FREE marketing (customizable postcards, scripts, email swipe files, and more)
The Affiliate sponsor for this class is Regions Mortgage.
The Affiliate Council is comprised of area businesses and service providers who have made a commitment to our real estate community. Affiliate members represent myriad industries and welcome the opportunity to assist Knoxville area Realtors in their business activities. Affiliates sponsor KAAR classes and host special events throughout the year in support of our members.
Please refer to the KAAR Affiliate Directory for a list of these professionals who are committed to actively supporting area Realtors throughout the year.
Murray graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford and cum laude from Harvard Law School. With an Illinois law license and Tennessee real estate license, she teaches legal writing at Vanderbilt Law School and focuses her research and continuing professional education courses on housing and financial justice in divorce and elder real estate directed to judges, lawyers, mediators, and financial professionals in addition to real estate-related professionals: real estate licensees/brokers & agents, as well as mortgage, title, house insurance, and house condition professionals.